Adding a new design constraint to D

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:44:24 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 23:31:35 UTC, forkit wrote:

> please review that part of his arguement again.

to be specific, it was this part

"The main cost is the opportunity cost [1]. Any effort we spend
implementing, documenting, debugging, and teaching
'private(scope)' reduces the amount of effort we can spend on
other things."

That is not a valid argument against private(scope).

It an argument against anything.

I demonstrated how invalid this part of his argument is, by
referring back to @mustuse (his proposal).

I need arguments against the idea being proposed, not any idea.