Adding a new design constraint to D

test123 test123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:04:39 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 15 June 2022 at 06:26:51 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 June 2022 at 02:15:16 UTC, norm wrote:
>> D's only real problem is people power.
>
> This is a not true at all. D would end up in the same position
> no matter how many people you throw at it. You first need to:
>
> 1. set clear goals
>
> 2. design an architecture that makes the goals achievable and
> the product maintainable
>
> 3. set up an iterative process that provide a clear path to the
> goals
>
> 4. evaluate and improve the process

This sound good, but not must be this way.

In my humble opinion, D lake of good betterC library creator.

With current betterC status, it can do so much more than C. There
is a few like mir and d-uring.

BetterC has problem, but much stable compare to Druntime if you
build up your own std base on it. It also generate much more
higher performance code compare Druntmime with exception.