Adding a new design constraint to D

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Wed Jun 15 12:11:02 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 15 June 2022 at 11:55:15 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:

> You're right of course but I think D users get annoyed to see a
> lot of 'noise' from non-users (understandably). On a serious
> note, does anyone know what happened to Jonathan M. Davies? His
> voice is missed around here. I fear the worst.

Thinking of it then I actually haven't seen him post or answer
anything in a very long time.

I'm going to just assume that he either moved on from D, has been
very busy etc. rather than something negative :)

His Github seems to have been inactive since 2020 however, or at
least with very minor contributions (7 only.)

Nothing new on LinkedIn either, or at least not since 2017 I
think.

Also his website/blog or whatever is the same.

Also he hasn't been active on stackoverflow in at least 2 years.

Sort of strange, but people come and go from websites and
communities all the times without it being something super bad.

I'll admit the timing is strange however.