Adding a new design constraint to D

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Fri Jun 17 01:09:29 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 16 June 2022 at 23:02:05 UTC, forkit wrote:
> On Thursday, 16 June 2022 at 11:45:11 UTC, Olivier Pisano wrote:
>>
>> ..
>> I am suggesting you write a DIP, so you can come with an
>> evaluation of this cost, since you are the one asking for it.
>
> To be honest, any DIP that only has one name written on it, is
> a red flag to me.

common, just common.

The DIP process is good. What would you think of a democracy
where decisions are took every time someone gets angry. Doors
open to lobbying.
lobbying leads to completly incoherant communities that are
actually shaped of sub-communities that barely tolerate
themselves.

Passed the elipse, what I mean is that "you cant always get what
you want", just like in real life you have to accept that the way
of living is an unperfect compromise between people. So is a
programming language that's actually used IRL.

The way to bring changes is not anger, it's called DIP.