Twin Primes Segmented Sieve of Zakiya (SSoZ) Explained

Jabari Zakiya jzakiya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:52:11 UTC 2022

I just released this new paper which presents D versions and
benchmarks for this agorithm.

Twin Primes Segmented Sieve of Zakiya (SSoZ) Explained
https://www.academia.edu/81206391/Twin_Primes_Segmented_Sieve_of_Zakiya_SSoZ_Explained

Over the past few years I’ve gotten help in developing the code
from the Forum and thought
I’d share the results of the refined code’s comparative
performance to some other languages

I haven't substantially changed the code in over 3, and am hoping
people can make it faster.

Here are the D sources for the code in the paper.

twinprimes_ssoz
https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/ae93bfa03dbc8b25ccc7f97ff8ad0f61

cousinprimes_ssoz
https://gist.github.com/jzakiya/147747d391b5b0432c7967dd17dae124

I would love to see what times people get on different hardware,
like an M1, ARMs, et al.