Does anyone know how druntime gets built?

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:12:34 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at 06:54:49 UTC, forkit wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 June 2022 at 06:27:23 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>

> I'm going to add this to my list of favourite quotes:
>
> "Does anyone know how druntime gets built?" - Walter Bright,
> 2022 (22 years after he created D).

Walter doesn't have time to be messing about with build solutions
across multiple platforms, this has been delegated to others
(which is a good thing). Nor does he pretend to know all things.

Seeing as you want him to implement your new fascination, you
should be happy that he does not need to pay attention to this
sort of stuff.