Civility

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:51:00 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 18:02:13 UTC, Don Allen wrote:

I can assure you, that 'robust' discussions have always been, and
will always be, a part of human interaction.

There is nothing unique about the D forums, in this respect.

If somone ever genuiely crosses the line of 'civiilty', they are
called out.

I've never seen a situation where they haven't been.

But shutting down robust discussions, is not my thing, and I'd
encourage you, to not make it your thing.

btw. You mentioned the 'most controversial' threads, but there
are other threads, discussions, besides the one you mention ;-)