Civility

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:26:44 UTC 2022

On Friday, 24 June 2022 at 04:43:34 UTC, Max Samukha wrote:

> Another lie is "There's no such thing as bad publicity”. Bad
> press is bad. Threads like "Why D is unpopular?" shouldn't
> reach 1000 posts.

1000+ does seem a little high ;-)

But I think is was motivated by someone actually wanting to make
it more popular, not less popular.

I don't want to be part of a world, where people don't feel
comfortable, or feel unsafe, to express their thoughts and
feeling about this or that matter.

I think that would have a much greater, negative effect on the D
brand.

I personally believe the D brand is better and stronger, because
it can tolerate threads like that one.

But that's just my own perspective.