Civility

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat Jun 25 04:01:41 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 03:14:40 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/24/2022 6:57 PM, zjh wrote:
>> `Marketers` are really `unimportant`. Good things will
>> naturally be `used` by others!

The main thing is that `D` official should listen to `users'`
reasonable opinions.
If it were me, I would think about how to reasonably arrange
`'manpower/money/time'`?
What is `important` and what is `less and simple`.
Make a `task list` and give it to people to complete .This will
inevitably involve a lot of `'DMD'` related knowledge. Therefore,
D should `carefully/detailed` introduce `'DMD'` to facilitate
people's `'contributions'`.
And should also introduce how to use `'betterC'` purely? How can
I avoid `'betterC'` and simply stay away from `'Garbage
Collection'`? What if we `make full use of 'GC'` without
affecting `'speed/memory'` and bring `benefits` to programmers?
And the `'container'` of `'d's'` `vector/unordered map/unordered
set` .Where is the `unordered set` of D?
`D` also needs several lists: `excellent post list'`,`'d
excellent person's post list'`,`'d main problem list '`,`'d
beginner's garden list'`,`'d future features and implementation
schedule '`,`'d comparison list with other languages'`, etc.
They should be placed in an `obvious position` for the
convenience of `beginners`.