What I've learned while trying to port my game engine to PS Vita

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:05:30 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 04:04:53 UTC, TheGag96 wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 03:12:30 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>> (snip)
>
> It's cool to see another person use D on game consoles! Is this
> a homebrew game or one built with the real Vita SDK?

Well Yea! As my engine supports Xbox, it would be nice to being
able to expand and although 3DS and Wii U being easy to get hands
on their SDK, I feel that Vita is more achievable.

This is using the homebrew vita sdk. I believe that no one can
use the real vita sdk as its store has already been disabled for
publishing.