What I've learned while trying to port my game engine to PS Vita

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:48:35 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 20:36:52 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Thursday, 23 June 2022 at 03:12:30 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Really interesting story! Thank you for sharing it.
> Is it possible to see some screenshots from the engine?

Sorry! I'm working on it right now, some people said it is
missing examples as they're the best documentation, so, that's
priority N°1 right now.

The specific state right now is making easier for people (not me)
integrating their code with the engine. As it has a D hotload
system, it may not be so trivial for someone just entering the
project. So the project generator and the run command line is
what I'm finishing right now.