Civility

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sun Jun 26 12:24:11 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 11:58:31 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
so it has to less complex with
> clean syntax and not try to become like C++. There is also no
> point in becoming a language like Rust.

In `D`'s what partion do you think can be `simplified`?
Language is borned to be complex, because you have `a variety of`
needs to meet.
`D ` language needs to raise `'95%'` to `100%` one by one.
Then, as `d users`, we can proudly help `d's` promote in `various
fields`!
What is needed is reasonable arrangement of `time/manpower/money`.
The most important things should be done one by one
Don't worry about the small number of users now. First meet the
needs of `existing users` .
Stabilize the `basic users`!
First sort the `'todo priority'`, and there is no one so far.
I didn't see the `D's task list`.
We should make rational use of the power of the community.
It's too difficult to rely on just a few key people to compete
with other lanuguage.