Beerconf suggestions for July?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:51:09 UTC 2022

Beerconf for June has just concluded recently. This was the 24th mensual
beerconf, i.e. the 2-year anniversary of the first online beerconf!

And typically, we do it for the last weekend in the month. So July, that
means... July 30-31. Which is 1 day before the start of Dconf...

I don't imagine this being very attended. Even I cannot attend despite
not being able to attend dconf, because I have a previous trip planned.

How does everyone feel about the weekend before, July 23-24? Or would it
be better to have it mid July on the 16-17?

Or should this be the first online beerconf we skip?

Let me know what you all think.

-Steve