Beerconf suggestions for July?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:11:41 UTC 2022

On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 00:51:09 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Beerconf for June has just concluded recently. This was the
> 24th mensual beerconf, i.e. the 2-year anniversary of the first
> online beerconf!
>
> And typically, we do it for the last weekend in the month. So
> July, that means... July 30-31. Which is 1 day before the start
> of Dconf...
>
> I don't imagine this being very attended. Even I cannot attend
> despite not being able to attend dconf, because I have a
> previous trip planned.
>
> How does everyone feel about the weekend before, July 23-24? Or
> would it be better to have it mid July on the 16-17?
>
> Or should this be the first online beerconf we skip?
>
> Let me know what you all think.
>
> -Steve

I don't know why it wouldn't be well-attended. Most of the
regular BeerConf attendees aren't going to be at DConf anyway.
Seems to me like it would be a good pre-DConf event for those
planning to participate in the livestream.

But if that's a concern, either of the two weekends before would
work. Please don't skip it :-)