Civility

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Wed Jun 29 10:42:03 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 28 June 2022 at 20:58:07 UTC, Dukc wrote:

> I understand if you want to do that, but I still think you
> could, and ought, to do that in a less hostile tone.

That's a tough one now, how could I make "flawed beyond repair"
sound nicer (I don't think it sounds "hostile", though,
seriously. Inconvenient opinions are not automatically "hostile".
Maybe it's a generational issue.). Let me try: D users frequently
encounter difficulties that are hard and sometimes impossible to
overcome and for which there seems to be no viable short, mid or
long term solution.

Here's a longer explanation:

https://forum.dlang.org/post/qnynzfpztnprbvyhthhk@forum.dlang.org