Why is D so unpopular?

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 05:12:49 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 March 2022 at 04:20:29 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 22:26:22 UTC, matheus wrote:
>> On Monday, 28 February 2022 at 21:45:14 UTC, spice agent wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mike Parker or any Mods, I think this a BOT just re-posting
>> things, here is the source:
>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/axslxubumvtrudpjfpng@forum.dlang.org
>>
>> Matheus.
>
> No, I don't believe that's the case. There's an issue where
> sometimes replies end up creating a new thread in the forums.
> Validimir explained the cause in a post here in the past, but I
> can't recall the details. And anyway, looks like that's really
> monkyyy.

Hi Mike and Teja, just to be clear I was **NOT** talking about
"monkyyy".

Since this thread is crippled because of deletions of the first 2
posts, It's hard to explain, but I'll try:

Before "monkyyy's" post there was 2 topics in sequence created by
"spice agent", where he replied himself adding a link to some
weird site as I explained here:
(https://forum.dlang.org/post/dpcxmbstkmajukyncdsy@forum.dlang.org)

Like I said, if "spice agent" is not a bot then he is a spammer.
Because why create or reply a thread from November 02 TWICE in
row, and why REPLACING a link from reddit to video streaming app?

Matheus.