Why is D so unpopular?

Matheus matheus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:45:45 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 March 2022 at 12:46:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Let's just stop posting here, ignore this thread. Maybe delete
> all the replies (including this one).
>
> -Steve

I'll just reply to say that I agree, unfortunately this thread
doesn't make sense now because it was partially deleted, so
people are getting confused and I think that more I explain it
gets worse.

If the original poster really have the question about D being
unpopular he can ask again without adding links to some "video
stream app" (Which nobody can see now because was deleted).

I agree this thread should be deleted, and by the way this is my
last reply on this thread.

Matheus.