What is QuickBooks Error H202 and How to Fix it?

George mary msgeorgemary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:58:04 UTC 2022

Having issue Why am I Seeing the [QuickBooks Error Code
H202](https://errorgenie.com/quickbooks/fix-quickbooks-error-h202-multi-user-mode/) on My System? A QuickBooks error code H202 is an error that pops up when a user tries to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode. This error means that the multi-user connection to the server is blocked. We will provide you with easy solutions that will work in troubleshooting this error code.