Should C linkage (aka "extern (C)") be the default when using "betterC"?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat Mar 5 11:23:05 UTC 2022

Am I the only one that things this way? If I'm not wrong, other
than some (mostly runtime) advantages that "betterC" offers, It
is also necessary when someone wants to allow their library to
generate binding for other languages.

So I would say that not having to type "extern(C):" in the top of
every file, would be great. Another things we could have is a
compiler switch to choose the default linkage we want. Unless
this is possible and I just not know it...