companies actively using D (e.g. Mercedes Benz research)

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 7 22:42:14 UTC 2022

On Monday, 7 March 2022 at 20:45:13 UTC, David wrote:
> I am wondering which companies still use D actively? For
> example, does Mercedes Benz Research (heavily) rely on D? I am
> aware of the page https://dlang.org/orgs-using-d.html but I am
> not sure how active these companies still are in using D. E.g.
> ![Netflix's Vectorflow](https://github.com/netflix/vectorflow)
> has not been updated for nearly 2 years.
> Thanks David

Based on Quarterly meeting info:
>Industry Reps & Contributors
>
>Iain Buclaw for GDC
>Mario Kröplin for Funkwerk
>Mathias Lang for ZeroOne (formerly known as BPFKorea)
>Adam D. Ruppe as a Contributor
>Robert Schadek for Symmetry Investments
>Joseph Rushton Wakeling for Frequenz

I think at least these companies (Symmetry, FunkWerk, ZeroOne,
Frequenz)

One more is Putao from China or someone there, who is investing
time to Hunt-framework development

Also if I’m not wrong author of Vibe.d wrote that they using D in
closed source business solution.

Several small start-ups/companies as well.