The problem that took him 5 years to fix in C++, I solved in a minute with D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Mar 10 12:08:17 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 10 March 2022 at 11:55:58 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/qrtjqubrbuqeiffunili@forum.dlang.org

This link should be provided on the `dlang home page` and there
should be a `progress bar` for how much is done.
Like `std.v3`, no one knows the progress.
As users, we should know the progress of major developers of d
transparently.
We need to know the `comparison` with other languages and the
`real situation`.
I translated many `d forum posts`,and I also want `dlang home
page` to have a link to my website.
In this way, D Chinese users can access and learn d from it
directly.