The problem that took him 5 years to fix in C++, I solved in a minute with D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Mar 10 12:43:12 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 10 March 2022 at 11:52:02 UTC, zjh wrote:

>> I hope to see the official priority list of D.

D language has another `advantage` and should be `displayed` on
the home page:
That is,`d` is very good for small `entrepreneurs and businesses`.
Because d itself is a `small team `. There is no such thing as
"shop bullying".
I think d can be positioned to serve `excellent
programmers/entrepreneurs`.
Focusing on "excellent" programmers is a good positioning.
[here is a chinese article on the advantages of `d` written by
Russians, and the original site is
disappeared](https://fqbqrr.blog.csdn.net/article/details/109110021)
We should let the advantages of d known to all programmers.