The problem that took him 5 years to fix in C++, I solved in a minute with D

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:34:44 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 10 March 2022 at 13:54:48 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> So every discussion on this forum should be about improving D
> and nothing else? Come on. We have plenty of discussions about
> that.

No, but there is way too much bashing of other languages, usually
by people with a very limited knowledge of those languages and
their primary usage scenarios. It looks bad and doesn't win
anyone over.

Referencing other languages is only interesting if there is
something you want to learn from them. There are thousands of
languages with flaws, should we list them all? Makes no sense to
me. Just makes the forums look juvenile.