ImportC rocks!

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.com
Tue Mar 15 09:42:21 UTC 2022

On Monday, 14 March 2022 at 17:49:23 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> One thing that is very obvious from a few of my PRs is that
> raylib is not interested in making changes specifically to be
> binding-friendly. I think you will probably find this from many
> C libraries -- their focus is their library, not yours. If
> ImportC cannot work with C libraries as they stand without
> "simple tweaks", then it's just not going to be worth much.
>
> -Steve

I see you're using dstep to generate bindings. Do you know
there's a file with all  the exports? Did you try to generate
bindings from it?

https://github.com/raysan5/raylib/blob/master/parser/raylib_api.json

(json is not the only format available, check that folder).

Andrea