Just an example, why D rocks, and C++ s***s...

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat Mar 19 20:05:52 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 19 March 2022 at 17:43:16 UTC, mee6 wrote:
> This just boils down to the standard libraries and what they
> implement. You can write that helper function put it in a util
> file and never have to write it again. D is considerably
> lacking when it comes to robust third party libraries. C++ has
> so many good libraries in comparison. For D you pretty much
> have to roll your own implementation for everything else. There
> isn't even basic @nogc containers, so there's a lot you end up
> having to write yourself. The allocators are experimental, not
> sure how long it's been now. So there isn't a design philosophy
> to follow, you'd be making it from the ground up and that's a
> lot more work than a simple utility function. It feels like
> it's just left unsolved, it feels that way for D a lot.

Excellent example of the off-topic vandalism of discussions I
wrote about the other day. It *always* happens as soon as someone
attempts to say something good about D.

Your response has nothing to do with the post. If I were in
charge, I would delete it and ban you from posting here again.
Not sure if this is an organized effort, but troll posts like
this get tiring.