When will you implement cent and ucent?

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 02:38:08 UTC 2022

On Friday, 25 March 2022 at 23:33:45 UTC, Murilo wrote:
> I have been waiting for years now, can't you guys just add
> these 2 types to the language?

  I have a library i wrote a few years ago you can use. Compiled
it recently and had no issues. It may need more testing. Should
handle any multiple of 64bits, even odd ones. though doing
128/256 and others should be just fine.

https://github.com/rtcvb32/Side-Projects/tree/master/arbitraryint

used as **import std.experimental/arbitraryint;**

Though i'm not sure if i need to update it for licenses, it has
been a while afterall... For now avoid using it in commercial
products.