When will you implement cent and ucent?

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:23:59 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 27 March 2022 at 03:10:41 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
> [...] i'd have to fight a bit with github that i never quite
> got working before when doing bitmanip bitfields.
>
>  Though, if int128 just forwards calls to my library that would
> be far easier to implement while keeping the assembly code...
> I'll see about tinkering with this.

I hope you will be successful because we need to use it without
writing import.  Really, is it that hard?  By simply
implementing, the codes that we write can run slow! It can be
accelerated by 2030. Even if the background BigInt library can
work collaboratively.

In summary let's use that cent and ucent henceforth, please
without import lines!

SDB at 79