Hello, World!

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:59:11 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 29 March 2022 at 10:12:13 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
> On Tuesday, 29 March 2022 at 09:29:30 UTC, Stanislav Blinov
> wrote:

>> Your variant loses error status and always reports success.
>
> Does it matter 😀

Presumably it does if we're talking about a returning `main`.
Otherwise you can simply define a `void main` and not spell out
the `return` at all, i.e. as in original post. Although, the OP
variant would throw if printing errors out (because it uses
`writeln` and not `puts`). So... yeah, it does? :D