Why is D unpopular?

claptrap clap at trap.com
Mon May 2 01:44:03 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 1 May 2022 at 18:09:16 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/1/2022 9:31 AM, claptrap wrote:
>> And 99.9% of the time you're listening to AutoTuned vocals you
>> dont even know.
>
> It's gotten to the point where I can tell :-)

How do you know when you cant tell? You dont, you just assume
because you spot it sometimes you can always tell, you cant.

and the thing about singers being better in the 70s, it's not
true, it's just that we've forgotten 90% of the music and we only
remember the good stuff. It's natural selection. 20 or 30 years
from now people will say the same about the 2010s, because all
the crap will have been forgotten and only the good stuff
remains. There's a name for it but I cant remember what it is.

I mean seriously look up the charts for a specific week in the
70s, or 80s or whatever, most of it was awful. But we just
remember the stuff that stood the test of time.