Why is D unpopular?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:58:14 UTC 2022

On Friday, 6 May 2022 at 13:23:30 UTC, max haughton wrote:
> Amaury and I are trying to bring SDC back into the folds. Feel
> free to contribute.

I have taken a look at the repo, and it looks promising, is it
able to compile a subset of the language at this point?

Is there a mailing list for it? I'd like to subscribe if there
is, but summertime is unfortunately very busy, so I won't have
any time until late in the autumn. It would be very interesting
to see how you think about your concept though.