Why is D unpopular?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sat May 14 14:37:49 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 13:40:11 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:

> I think D should forget about C++ and do C interop well. Too
> late to go for C++ now.

You're wrong. Interfacing with C++ is very `beneficial`! Of
course, now just `ImportC`.

`Interfacing` with C is very beneficial.This is also the reason
why there is `ImportC`. `C++`'s successful is largely because of
it!
Interfacing with `C++` is also very beneficial. The ecology of
`C++` is too large. You will meet `C++` everywhere. Only by
interfacing with `C++`, the ecology of `d` will grow up calmly.
The so-called back to the tree to enjoy the cool!
If `rust` grows up, we also need to link it.
You first at the corner and then to the center.
Let theirs are mines!