Why is D unpopular?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sun May 15 10:59:41 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 15 May 2022 at 10:43:01 UTC, zjh wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 May 2022 at 08:12:46 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
> wrote:
>
>> The risk is not in importC, but in D programmers using it in
>> an incomplete state  .
>
> 95% is a big Victory.

Sure, but for who? Even 95% means that it will fail in 1 out of
20 attempts. That isn't a good selling point.

What I meant is that the risk is that it will be used and then
considered «sufficient» because people use it and then the
feature will not brought to completion because difficulties crop
up.

It is better if people not use a feature until it is complete.