Why is D unpopular?

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sun May 15 13:12:29 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 15 May 2022 at 13:00:26 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 May 2022 at 12:41:20 UTC, zjh wrote:

> I think macro expansion should be done in the lexer,
> differences between C and D should be resolved in the parser
> and in the static analysis after parsing.

`Macros` match can be done just with `mixin`.
And `most macros` have patterns. They are very similar to `string
mixin`.
Of course, I don't know if they can handle monster macros like
`boost`? Maybe ,it deserve the try .After all, they are also
macros.
If you can't make sure, just report it. then manual modify.
If you can do it, just do it accurately .
This is entirely feasible.

Just treat the `macro` as another `small language`.
Similar to `ImportC`, take another different `branch`.