Why is D unpopular, redux.

mee6 mee6 at lookat.me
Mon May 23 17:30:38 UTC 2022

On Monday, 23 May 2022 at 13:46:25 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
> IMO, fear of breaking things is for projects who think they
> already have the most users that they will ever have. If you
> anticipate more people using D in the future, you should not
> let the complaints of current users cause pain for future users.

I don't think so, I don't want things to break cause I want my
code to keep working. It's been brought up millions of times but
D has terrible project management, and it probably never will
change as the current project maintainers are happy with the way
things are.

I don't know what to say when you have so many broken features
that it becomes a regular occurrence that people become dependent
on your broken features. Obviously something isn't working.