The process described in the linked article could be a good thing for D

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:44:36 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 18:07:30 UTC, max haughton wrote:
> https://sharedphysics.com/everything-is-important/#step-1-create-a-unified-view-of-all-existing-work
>
> We need step 1 (and then the others), but step 1 in particular
> is something we're missing.
>
> Suggestions as to how to implement this are appreciated.

ummm..divide and conquer.

to get a unified view of a business, for example, you divide it
into its components (sales, marketing, customer-service,
logistics, I.T, finance...etc).

Then you ensure there is management, and competent management, in
those areas.

Then you bring that management together, and try to get the big
picture.

You replace those management who are unable to assist in this
process ;-)