Why is D unpopular, redux.

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:16:32 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 17:55:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> .. ....
> Everyone has their own must-have favorite enhancement request.
> Unfortunately, they're all different!

This is *not* a new dilemma in a free and open community.

This is why those who claim to represent the community, need to
prioritse their focus on those things that are likely to meet the
needs of the majority of the community.

Which is not saying you should not seek to meet the needs of the
few.

But when you're focus is on the needs of the few, at the expense
of the needs of the majority, well....as we here in Australia
have just demonstrated (in our recent election).. we throw you
out ;-)