Why is D unpopular, redux.

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:28:22 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 22:45:50 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> But sure, not really worth arguing. Whether or not the 15 year
> old bugzilla issue remains open or is replaced by a new
> duplicate report does not change much.

We should probably re-open all the other issues that were marked
duplicates of this one then, since there's plenty of other
examples in there that do still compile without modifications.

And I'd point out the original example fails to compile for the
wrong reason. So it isn't like it is actually fixed at all.