The process described in the linked article could be a good thing for D

max haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:27:45 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 01:03:00 UTC, forkit wrote:

> I think it can only advance, through better understanding human
> and social psychology.

I am not saying this can be avoided, I'm saying that this a
completely different level of abstraction to what I'm trying to
suggest by linking the article (more specifically the first step).

This is the absolute basics. There's no point in waffling about
psychology if you have almost no way of judging the effect of any
changes you make.