Why is D unpopular, redux.

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:48:43 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 12:24:34 UTC, mee6 wrote:
>> Why didn't you post the better link you used?
>
> Bugzilla is convoluted, what ever happened to switching to
> github? You wouldn't have this problem with github.

Not that I'm a big fan of bugzilla but how many user do you think
really want to use D, but don't really want to do so because of
bugzilla?

I estimate that number at exactly 0.

At least this won't break tooling, so it's still much better than
random syntax changes, but nevertheless, the fact that no matter
what discussion is started, it always revert back to this really
is an example of the lack of focus that is holding D back.