Why is D unpopular, redux.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri May 27 09:15:07 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 13:48:43 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> the fact that no matter what discussion is started, it always
> revert back to this really is an example of the lack of focus
> that is holding D back.

If it were me, I would position D as `comfortable and safe`
,`Fast should be the second goal`.

D's greatest advantage is `comfort`, which no one takes advantage
of.

D should serve for `top programmers` and make them `comfortable`.
This should be the goal of D!

The typical behave of `comfort` is `cool` just like your
`configured ultimate` vim. `'comfort'` requires various switch
configurations to meet your needs.

Yes, the slogan is `comfortable and safe`. `Come on ,Programmers`!