Why is D unpopular, redux.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri May 27 09:37:25 UTC 2022

On Friday, 27 May 2022 at 09:29:46 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

> But then we have to understand what those specific programmers
> are looking for and make the changes/improvements needed to
> grab that market.

It is very important that ,the `D` offical should make an
`investigation`. For example, why does`'d ` attract you? What are
the '`defects`' of other `language`? How would you like `'d'` to
serve you?

For me, some `metaprogramming functions` of c++ is not as cool as
`d`.I hope that the `d` language can better link to my previous
`C++ library`.