Why is D unpopular, redux.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Fri May 27 10:35:55 UTC 2022

On Friday, 27 May 2022 at 10:18:30 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
> On Friday, 27 May 2022 at 10:07:53 UTC, zjh wrote:

> It is important for small languages to avoid complexity and not
> overfocus on the demands of the hardcore users. Unlike big
> languages they totally depend on being accessible to beginners.

`...` is very easy to use. I have it for almost `every function`.
And there are all kinds of symbols,The technical term is `folding
expression`.
`Hard` to read? No, it is very `cool`. You don't need
`'for/foreach'` at all!
There are so many problems to be solved that `simplicity` must
become `complicated`.

`C++` now has `corotine` and is more complicated, but who cares.
The important thing is to `'solve the problem'`, the important
thing is `'cool'`!