Why is D unpopular, redux.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Sun May 29 10:25:31 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 09:43:23 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:

`And` this is not `'functional'` at all, it is just expand an
`iteration`.
It's very `simple` .I don't like `functional programming` at all.
  But I like `...` very much, Because it avoids using
`for/foreach` and frees the `productivity`!

I generally don't need to remember folding `left/right` at all.
Besides, even if it's complicated, you can find everything by
`just searching` on the web.
This is not `corner skill`, this is `productivity`!