Looking for a new maintainer for std.uni/std.regex

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Tue Nov 1 10:22:17 UTC 2022

Hey,

As you know, I'm currently working on the table generator trying to get
that into Phobos, and its been a fair amount of work for what should
have already been working (oh wells).

I did have to recreate some logic for the symbols toUpperSimpleIndex and
friends.

My general feeling is I'm missing something as I'm getting:

https://dev.azure.com/dlanguage/Phobos/_build/results?buildId=33558&view=logs&j=4fbced83-508e-5fe0-c978-5c71ec0fc506&t=efea9dc6-8b7a-5cfd-995a-4727b0e8449d&l=4640

I did that logic by hand, I'm pretty certain it should be working, my
suspicion is you had it do the decomposing as well. I could do with some
pointers on what is probably missing for #12455 as those changes never
made it into the repo for the generator.