Is D really that bad?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:19:31 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 21:48:35 UTC, Bioinfornatics wrote:
> Here is the problem D was designed originaly to be an
> application language (general purpose) as C++.

C++ is system level, maybe most use D as an application level
language, but Walter has been clear on D being system level. This
thread seems to be about what it would take to make D trend (I
presume in system level projects).

There is nothing wrong with catering to those that are happy D
users today, but that wont make it trend in system level contexts.