Why is D's GC slower than GO's?

Don Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:30:15 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 22:43:57 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
> On 01.11.22 21:47, Don Allen wrote:
>> don't contribute code because they don't

>> "have the spare time"
>
> Not everyone is in Walter's position. I really don't understand
> why you are singling me out here and being disrespectful
> towards me.

I was not and am not. It's a common phrase that I've seen in that
past in these situations and that's what I was talking about.
You'll note that something similar was said by someone else in
this thread.

Also, I was not aware that you had said anything like that. I
haven't read every message in this thread. I'm also aware of the
fact that you've contributed to the project, so it wouldn't make
much sense for me to point the finger at you, would it?

In any case, I'm sorry you were offended, but it was not
intentional.