Is D really that bad?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:10:59 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 3 November 2022 at 05:57:57 UTC, UmmReally wrote:

> Why you so against people having a choice to do in D, what they
> can do in any other major programming language? I don't get it.
> Maybe it's you trolling us?

I'm happy for you that your private-to-the-class fork of dmd
makes you happy, but your repeated derailing of threads under a
variety of usernames isn't doing anyone any good. It certainly
isn't going to convince anyone to change the behavior of private.
So please, let's drop it in this thread.

Thanks!