Does D have any political goals?

torhu torhu at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 15:35:50 UTC 2022

On Monday, 7 November 2022 at 19:22:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> While many of us have strong political opinions, we consider
> politics to be off-topic and not welcome in the D forums.
>
> Just bring professional demeanor, check any non-D agendas at
> the door, and you're welcome here!

That's reassuring to hear! I'm really put off by people that want
to infuse their politics into everything. It doesn't help that
those people tend to have radical views that are not grounded in
reality either. From what I've seen the D community is still
dominated by reasonable and tolerant people, which is good.