ImportC Rox

confuzzled con at fuzzled.com
Sat Nov 12 04:36:33 UTC 2022

Don, do you mind helping me out a little? I'm trying to link up
to and compile an xlsxio example and am making no progress. The
linker is not finding all the libraries. I'm currently hunting
down each one and copying them into my working directory and
inserting a progma(lib, "libname.a") statement for each. After
adding each one, it spits out another set of undefined symbols.
Somehow this just feels like I'm doing something wrong but am not
sure what.

I would appreciate any assistance/guidance you can provide.

Thanks,
confuzzled!!!