Does D have any political goals?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Tue Nov 15 18:19:09 UTC 2022

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 05:41:18PM +0000, Patrick Schluter via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> It's tuesday, aka as Groundhog Day. It had to happen, yet again the
> same old tired "D is doomed" because it does not conform exactly to
> whatever pet peeve the OP has.
[...]

It's easy for anyone to say "if you want X to succeed, you should have
done Y" when they have never accomplished X themselves.  Such words
don't hold much weight, though.  I'd lend much more credence if the
person saying this has actually accomplished X himself.

What's the difference between a 4D tube and an overweight Dutchman?  One is a hollow spherinder, and the other is a spherical Hollander.